As a blogger in the self-improvement niche, I produce content (interviews, videos, and articles) for my own website, JoshuaBevan.com where you can learn how to earn all you can and save all you can so you can give all you can. I recently had the opportunity to write a guest blog on Building A Brand Online. My first thought was, “Why do I want to spend my time writing an article that doesn’t go on my OWN blog?” Then I did some research, and found the Top 7 Reasons to Write a Guest Post for Building a Brand Online.
- Building Backlinks. The number one goal of any website is for people to see it. Every time that you post a link to your site on a high-ranking site like Building a Brand Online, (PR Rank = 4) your website gains more visibility to searching engines’ crawlers and spiders. In other words, Google sees your site as more important!
- Brand Exposure. When you put a guest post on Building a Brand Online, your name, face, and style (the aspects that combine to make your personal brand) are seen by thousands of new internet users. Repetition is a huge aspect when attempting to gain brand recognition.
- Traffic Piggyback. Thousands of visitors make their way to the pages of Building a Brand Online every month. When you write a guest post, your article will be displayed alongside other high traffic articles. A portion of those visitors will then read and like your post enough to click through to your site.
- Learn from Great Mentors. I know that you are following all of the Best Blog Writing Practices that are laid out on Building a Brand Online. Writing a guest post is the perfect FREE opportunity to get reviewed by the experts. The team will give you direct feedback that you can then apply to your own blog.
- Expand Your Audience. Building a Brand Online’s team and fan base heavily promote every article across the social web. Your guest post – and, by proxy, you and your brand – will get blasted out over tweets and Facebook shares to thousands of people that you never would have connected with if not for guest posting.
- SEO is Done for You. The entire Building a Brand Online site is fully optimized for search engines. As long as you use the tips in this checklist, your guest post will rise quickly in ranking on Google, Yahoo, and other engines.
- Step out of Your Niche. The topics on Building a Brand Online may not line up directly with the topics on your blog. That’s awesome! This gives you a chance to show a new audience that you are an expert in multiple fields.
These are just some of the reasons that you should write a guest blog on Building a Brand Online. A couple weeks after I posted my article here, I received an email from Cory Shanes, founder of Building A Brand Online, letting me know that I was on the front page of Google – he had found my article as #6 in the search results! This was all thanks to guest blogging on Building a Brand Online.
To realize the benefits for yourself and your brand, fill out the form below to apply to become a guest blogger.