Below is a guide of our Syndication Search Engine Optimization Product. The guide includes a list of services we provide to help you link over 140 different networks using your name, blog and keywords. This strategy is what we use to gain popularity in the search engines very organically and effectively.
Guide for Product Syndication
This is a simple guide for product syndication. The concept of this strategy is to make use of the PR ranks of the Web 2.0 sites to provide relevant back links to your website. This will give your site authority and relevancy for the keyword term or phrase you are looking to rank high for in the search engine result pages.
- Sign up to the different social bookmarking sites, rss feeds and web 2.0 sites
- Add unique content to be posted on web 2.0 sites, be sure that these articles are rich in keywords for your product, and linking to the main product website or squeeze pages.
- Capture all the RSS feeds of your web 2.0 sites and submit them on RSS directories.
- Ping RSS feeds.
- Social Bookmark each URL of your web 2.0 sites with the different social bookmarking sites you have signed up.
- The result may vary on how competitive your keywords are. But these strategies work depending on how diligent you are in following the steps.
When following the steps this is the outline of what we do:
- Account Creation (149 Accounts) Confirmed and Verified
- Article Writing based on Niche (300-400 Words)
- Post Article to web 2.0 sites (15-20)
- Social Bookmarking (30-40 sites)
- Submitting to RSS Directories (15-20 Sites)
- Creating a Link Wheel with all of the content, sites, and directories for optimal SEO.
Done for You – Service Cost: $297
BETA Version Special $197