eCom Premier Academy Review and Bonus
eCom Premier Academy is a web business management system, software that manages or runs a website with specific business functions or requirements.
These web-based tools allows business owners to run their website with a business mindset, which helps the patron build some sort of Shopify retailer shop from which sales are made.
The products featured usually are actual products or merchandise such as a building, vehicle, gadget, or clothing, rather than digital materials such as e-books.
Ecommerce (or electronic commerce) refers to the buying and selling of goods and services via electronic channels, primarily the Internet.
Online retail is decidedly convenient due to its 24-hour availability, global reach and generally efficient customer service.
Ecommerce is built using these three ways:
- A Shopify retailer is setup by simply following step-by-step instructions on the eCom Premier Academy system.
- The web entrepreneur then purchases products which are displayed in a unique and attractive manner to online customer’s taste and delight to solicit purchase. The eCom Premier Academy course will assist in the way to present items in the best possible way.
- The next step is for the user to attract traffic towards their Shopify store to make immediate revenue through sales.
In few days, eCom Premier Academy students got this type of results:
About Devin Zander, founder of eCom Premier Academy
eCom Premier Academy was created by Devin Zander (21 years).
Devin is a full time internet professional who practices SEO, affiliate marketer, Co-Founder at Money Mindset, Founder Pinnacle Links, Founder and social marketer.
He has a range of articles that have been recently posted online about directing traffic and internet marketing.
These include articles upon SEO, Facebook, ecommerce blueprints for generating income and other similar articles.
eCom Premier Academy and its Benefits
When eCom Premier Academy is purchased the buyer gains access to the following items:
- The buyer is shown different product features aimed at satisfying specific market needs, as well as the price range, production quality and the demographics that is intended to impact. It is also a small market segment. For example, sports channels like STAR Sports, ESPN, STAR Cricket, and Fox Sports target a niche of sports enthusiasts, where viral sales occur. These are generated by large numbers of people buying products and sharing them online.
- Facebook is explored to send visitors and traffic to the website to enhance sales, this usage is free, due to the social medium of Facebook and customer base at its disposal.
- A step-by-step process is provided when purchased for the store setup that will do upselling, cross-selling and retargeting for the buyer so the shop runs 24/7 making profits every hour of the day.
- The buyer is shown how and given information to process products to be sold without being in possession of the items. This frees the buyer the hassles of storage, shipping and inventory from the selling process.
- The system uses the “copy me” selling strategy which can generate at least $700 in sales per day and this secret method is responsible for hundreds and hundreds of recurring sales every thirty days on an autopilot system.
- The system additionally guarantee high conversions for the retailers, this guarantees maximum income for the owner.
- It also shows the user how to upsell to their customers without angering them and building a brand which will generate traffic.
- And finally, it will show the user how to make Facebook ads which can be approved and which are cheap and tips on how to run Facebook campaigns that have a massive return on investment.
As this is the second release on this system, the new components include lifetime entry to Facebook Mastermind.
- This is a networking forum where the user can ask questions and get feedbacks on related issues and challenges.
- There is additionally a customer care center included that will ship the items, update customers and also track the packages for that user.
- A two week training is included. After eCom Experts Academy is over they will talk with the user and also train them directly on how to reach your goals with this method.
- The user will receive access to two help apps of which simplify running ads because of their stores and build successful landing webpages.
- The Facebook retargeting app allows anyone to track down visitors that didn’t invest in anything and target them again.
The user will also gain access to two Shopify themes that were built to target high conversion rates. These themes provide the stores a specialist, and high quality appearance.
The kits available are in different categories that grant entry to different marketing strategies with price range from $97 – $297 depending on buyers purchasing power and desirability.
Pros and Cons of the eCom Premier Academy Program
- It is based on a Step-by-step instruction and completely explained/supported
- Easy to setup and begin to achieve maximum potential in as low as 2 weeks.
- Methods employed to drive traffic are commonly used and practiced.
- Usable by everyone, even those who aren’t necessarily technological savvy.
- Support from actual people and entry to forums for comments and discursions.
- Money back assurance if things don’t work out.
- Profits are possible provided that you practice and do what you have been taught (put into action). This is not a magical formula to make money online without accomplishing anything.
- Provision of only one acquiring the traffic generation is provided with details. As this method used the most important social network in the world, it may be sufficient. But you can even like to discover an untapped targeted traffic source, especially efficient for ecommerce internet sites: GET IT IN OUR BONUS PACKAGE
eCom Premier Academy has a simple web-design interface and the largest number of add-ons we’ve seen in any shopping cart software.
It boasts top-notch security and online education and support.
It surpasses other top eCommerce solutions in its ability to integrate with third-party apps. Most companies include more features as a part of their programs but interact with fewer apps. With Shopify, you have incredible flexibility in designing your online store.
eCom Premier Academy has automated some of the best features for an online store. Customer reviews, product comparisons and image zoom let shoppers research your products right on your website, increasing the chance that they’ll purchase from you. Email confirmations and live-order tracking reassure buyers on the status of their purchases.
If you’d like your customers to easily connect to a salesperson, Shopify has live chat functionality, something not all eCommerce solutions offer.
Online shoppers are wary of credit card and identity theft. eCom Premier Academy has features that can put your customers at ease. The eCommerce platform used utilizes a 256-bit SSL-encrypted checkout to protect personal data and is PCI compliant. For your protection, Shopify offers risk analysis, its equivalent of fraud scoring, which rates your customers on a series of known risk factors and flags potential fraudulent purchases.
This service only provides sales reports if you are on a Professional or higher plan, but it does integrate with QuickBooks and Google Analytics. You can manage your drop shipping orders via the back office as well. The administrative panel is mobile friendly, making it easier to do business on your phone or tablet.
If your aim is to discover ways to use eCom Premier Academy in addition to setup ads that could generate traffic and potentially a large amount of income after that this package needs to be just perfect.
The actual instruction and information presented by Devin previously has received outstanding reviews and generally appears to be highly useful.
An excellent choice as it combines a user-friendly interface with extensive online education to help your business grow.
If you decide to join eCom Premier Academy NOW, you’ll get access to our Special Bonus Package “Untapped Traffic Sources for eCommerce”
#Untapped Traffic Source n°1: Pinterest
Did you know…
The average order value of sales coming from Pinterest is $50 – higher than any other major social platform.
A major driver of online traffic: Pinterest is the #2 overall source of all social media traffic to Shopify stores.
2M people pin product pins per day. That’s 20x more than there are daily shoppers at the Mall of America.
93% of Pinterest users use the platform to plan purchases.
Orders from Pinterest on mobile devices has increased by 140% in the last two years, and orders from non-US countries has increased 130% from 2013 to 2014.
- Buy your eCom Premier Academy from any link on this page or HERE
- Open your inbox and forward the receipt to my email: email@example.com
- Check your emails within the next 24 hours, your Special Bonus Package is there!