31 Creative Ways to Come “ALL- IN” and be BLACK CARD MEMBER
When most people start a business, the smart ones do NOT use their own money. If they did, they would be taking it from their checking account, savings account, cookie jar, or out from under their mattress.
But most people, when they start a business, use someone else’s money. That’s what we do when we use our credit card, home equity line of credit, or borrow the funds from a friend. It should be no different with joining iPAS2
There is important thing to remember . . . and this is always a strong motivation … the cost involved in starting a business is TAX DEDUCTIBLE!
So let’s look at some of the ways that people can get started with little or no money of their own. Be sure and read all 30 ideas. There is going to be one that will help you.
1) Sign-Up with your Credit Card.
That is how many get started but if you don’t have a card, you’ll have to apply for and receive the card first! This is the best option because it gives you 30 days to recoup your investment and you will immediately be able to conduct your
iPAS2 & your sign-up bonuses. Here are some choices of credit card
(MANY MEMBERS ARE GETTING APPROVED WITH THIS WITH NO ISSUES. Must set up a business name to apply. DO NOT USE EMPOWER NETWORK. Get your own business name through the state. Google it if you don’t know how.)
2) Obtain a loan on your 401K.
These loans are great if they’re an option for you because there are no turndowns or penalties. The interest rate is 5%…and you’re paying that interest to yourself!
3) Financing is available however it is subject to a ‘Credit Check.’ The loan company is called AG Finance and they give small personal loans to people for businesses or home renovations. Several people have gone thru them for Empower Network/ iPAS2 and they have been approved for $5145 Loan.
It’s free to submit your application. Please visit their website for detailed information:
AG Finance has many offices all over the US . Each customer puts in their zip code and the nearest location is pulled up.
It takes a few minutes, online or over the phone, to complete the application and the customer finds out within 24 hours if they were approved for the $5145 loan. If so they will receive a check in the mail within 2-3 days. Payback varies from
customer to customer because it’s determined by their credit score.
Here are a few more sources. We suggest that you actually apply for all of them and if you get approved for them all, just pick ONE to get your financing from. It costs you nothing to apply for them. You can reach all of them at 800-555-1212 or search for them on the web.
4) Household Finance: https://www.hfc.com/learn/HomeNewUser.jst
5) American General: https://loans.agfcredit.com/Iaps/Html/AGHome.html
6) Citi Financial: http://www.wamu.com/home.htm
7) Beneficial: https://secure.citifinancial.com/loanapp/gettingstarted.php
8) (For Canadians) http://www.citifinancial.ca/eng/emain.html
And some other ideas / strategies
9) Obtain a short term loan from a friend or family member. Borrow $50 from 100 people. Or $100 from 50 People.
10) Obtain a home equity loan.
11) Increase an existing equity line.
12) Sell a car you don’t use
13) Have a Rummage Sale
14) Sell off your old CD/DVD collection to the pawn shop
16) Try: www.eloan.com
17) Get a side job, and work it hard for one month, save all the money. One month is not that big a deal of a sacrifice if you really see what we have here with iPAS2!
18) Crack open your IRA or CD Account Early.
19) Borrow against your future tax return.
20) Sell a farm animal or farm implement you do not use or need.
21) Refinance the House on a different plan and take some cash out.
22) Find the fat in your budget and put that money aside until you have enough to start.
23) Use your income tax return.
24) Stock Dividends.
25) Borrow from Life Insurance policy.
26) Sell a timeshare.
27) Get a title loan on your vehicle, boat or camper.
28) The following link is a way for Canadians to obtain a credit card that offers awesome benefits:
29) Focus on how to become an entrepreneur full time to raise the funds to start your business. What can you sell around
you or create to sell to raise the funds! We have a member who sold gourmet dog biscuits!
30) Sell items on Ebay!
Bottom line is… IF YOU ARE SERIOUS AND HAVE DESIRE – You will come up with a solution somehow, even one that is not in this list. I said I didn’t have the money when I was prospected, but I found it. I am 10 times over glad I did!
31) Download the app on your smart phone (if you have one) called offer up to sell items like you would on craiglist and ebay