How to avoid getting your accounts banned?
How to avoid getting your accounts banned:
Have you ever had your social media account banned? Being a marketer, this can happen. Social media accounts are free and if they feel any bit of spanning, your account may get banned. But there are ways to avoid getting your accounts banned. Find out below.
Reasons Your Account is Getting Banned:
- If you post too much at once with little time gap inbetween, you will be traced.
- If you Spam
- If you post the same content over and over
- If you mass message people all at once
- If you join to many groups at once
- If you friend request too many people at once.
You might be wondering what to do in order not to leave a trace and to have your accounts safe, the idea is easy: Make it look real.
Things to do so your account does not get banned:
- Do the same things you would do manually.
- Gradually input more data
- Do not Spam
- Join a few groups a day
- Take time breaks so it looks natural
- Spin (spin rewriter) your Text so it looks natural
- Use an older accounts that will look more real
There are a few ideas to help keep your accounts safe and avoid getting banned. Marketing on Social Media is profitable for a business so you must be doing it. Check out other social media post below. And remember to use these tactics to prevent your accounts from getting banned.
That is how to avoid getting your accounts from getting banned.
P.S. – If you like this post, feel free comment down below and share on Facebook.
Connect with me on Facebook: Chelsea Gray
Get More Marketing Tips at: www.facebook.com/cmarketingbusiness
Click Here to receive over 50 FREE Ebooks and video trainings to help you succeed marketing online.
SIGN UP for FREE MARKETING & ONLINE TRAININGS
Sign Up for a FREE Online Marketing Training Course. Comes with Step by Step Trainings, Live Webinars, Business Ebooks, and Much more to Build your Business Online.