Why Use Email Marketing?
Email marketing can be frustrating.
I know because I thought the same thing?
When I started, just like you, I had ZERO subscribers.
Which can be discouraging.
But once I learned how to get subscribers, email marketing became a whole lot more fun.
And the same thing will happen for you.
So lets talk about the 13 email marketing tips.
How To Get People To Subscribe To Your List
In order to get people on your email list you need a capture page.
It might look like the picture below.
This is a page that lets you capture peoples emails.
I use a blogging platform that has a built in capture page like the picture below.
So lets look at how to get subscribers that love you.
1. Topic: Think about what you want to send out in your emails. What is this list for? Who is this list meant for?
2. Free Offer: Now that you know why you are creating an email list. Create a Free Offer, something that will be of value to your audience and make them want to subscribe to your list. Do you want your free offer to be a download, an ebook, an audio, a video series….?
3. Catchy Headline: Create a catchy headline and description to get them to give you there email. This is where your free offer comes in. :)
4. Share your capture page link on your social media accounts, in your YouTube descriptions, and on your blog so people see your offer.
** keep in mind not to spam it all over the place, share it in moderation.
5. Follow Up: Once people opt in stay true to what you promised. Send them there free offer. Then create a follow up series that sends information that is interesting, funny, insightful, motivational or tips and advice. Switch it up make it interesting to read.
Get People To Open Your Emails
Now that you are getting subscribers you want to keep them engaged and interested in what you are sending.
So I will give you tips to get subscribers to open your emails.
6. Ask yourself: Would you rather want to open an email from a friend or a major corporation? Would you rather get emails from someone who is selling you all the time or providing you information you can use and you like?
I think we can all agree on what we would pick. :)
7. Be A Friend: When writing your emails act like you are writing to a friend. Imagine someone is sitting across from you. Act like you are speaking to them and having a conversation.
8. Ask Questions: Make your content engaging. By asking questions and speaking to them like a friend. People can help but respond to the question’s while reading. Which makes it engaging.
9. Time Is Expensive: When you send out an email it is important to think to yourself, “Is this relevant to my message? Will this be helpful?
People don’t open up emails that are irrelevant to what they subscribed. It can be annoying.
10. Think Of Your Subscribers: I know you love you business and you want everyone else to love it. And they will if you show value on the front side. If your first 5 emails are selling your product and then you throw in a blog post, well that is not why your subscribers subscribed. Don’t just send out what you want to, think about what they might want to read.
11. Experiment: It is okay to try different things as long as it is relevant to why your subscribers subscribed. Throw a little twist in there and make it interesting see what works and doesn’t work.
12. Reward Your Subscriber: Give people a reward for reading with tips, inspirations, feel good videos, etc.
13. Clear Call To Action: Be clear in what you want your reader to do at the end. Go To a blog post, go to a video, respond to the email, sign up for a free webinar etc.
I want to hear from you now.
You learned the 13 email marketing tips that helped me get subscribers.
Are you going to create an email list?
PDF '4 Ways To Generate Traffic'
And Sponsor More People Into Your Business Within The Next 30 Days!