Looking for tools to help you beef up your Twitter engagement? Here are twenty-two tools to help you beef up your page.
Check out these three articles as well to aid in using these tools effectively How to Use Twitter Effectively , Trending, Hashtags, and Viral Marketing, and Measure Your Social Network’s Results with Analytics .
And don’t forget to save this valuable Twitter resource to your browser.
Auto Posting and Engaging
1. Hootsuite – Tweet where you want when you want to multiple and keep track of several social sites in one outlet
2. Twitter Feed – Allows you to automatically post new blog posts to your twitter feed. By teaming up with others this is a great way to share each others stuff thereby multiplying your reach.
3. TweetDeck – Organizing your engagement on Twitter
4. Social Oomph – Schedule tweets and track keywords with Facebook and LinkedIn features as well
5. Buffer – Publish on social media time posts.
6. Paper.li – Publish your own paper from bloggers across the globe with hashtags or news from twitter accounts your fans might dig.
Getting Followers and Expanding Your Reach
7. Follow Tool for Twitter – This app has helped me get about 7,00 followers just this year.
8. Triberr – Allows you to join tribes of like-minded bloggers so you can use each others content and help grow each other’s reach.
9. CoPromote – Share others stuff and gain points by having others promote you.
10. Word Swag – Look like a professional graphic designer in minutes with cool word designs you can make your own.
11. iEmoji – Emojis for the computer when tweeting on.
12. Twitter Analytics – 28 summary of tweets, impressions, profile visits, mentions, and followers.
13. Twitonomy – Analytic and insights to all things Twitter.
14. Bit.ly – Not only does bi.ly shorten links, but it provides valuable analytics as well.
15. Tweriod – Analysis of the best time to tweet.
16. Hashtagify – Hashtag analysis
17. RiteTag - Analysis of hashtags and when they are best to be displayed. Can tweet out pictures in timed fashion.
18. Hashtags – Popular Hashtags
19. Tagdef – Explaining the meaning of popular hashtags
20. TweetChat – Find others and get the conversation going in chat rooms and with those you have something in common with.
21. What the Trend – Tells you what’s trending on Twitter and why or explains
22. Trendsmap – See what’s trending by location.
Find out what social media strategies 6 and 7 figure earners use in their marketing including FREE traffic strategies. Watch Video Now.
Free eBook and Training on Marketing Your Music
Get Tips on Marketing Your Music Online and a Free eBook and Videos That Teach You How to Market Your Music