» How to Get Out of Your Comfort Zone Lifehack

12 Comments

Gordon

April 6, 2015 at 7:24 pm - Reply

Hi Deb, great post which I found just at the right time for me. The older I get the worse I become at breaking out of my Confort Zone. Realised at the strat of this year that something had to change and I am gradually getting better. Posts like this definitely remind me why I must keep going. Thanks, Gordon

Deb Talbot

April 7, 2015 at 9:06 pm - Reply

Thanks Gordon, Im glad you found this post useful. Stepping out of our comfort zone can definitely be scary, particularly in the world of social media. But step by step, things do start to get less overwhelming and can be come quite enjoyable with learning new skills and connecting with new people….It can really open up more opportunities!

carol king

April 7, 2015 at 3:48 am - Reply

These tips are so helpful. And I love the infographic.

Deb Talbot

April 7, 2015 at 9:08 pm - Reply

Hey Carol, thanks Im glad it was helpful. I find infographics a great way to display information and get the message across.

Joy Healey

April 8, 2015 at 9:24 am - Reply

Hi Deb,

Great article. The older I get the easier I find it to get out of my comfort zone, because the less I care about whether other people approve of me or not.

Joy

Deb Talbot

April 9, 2015 at 6:47 am - Reply

Hey Joy! You have a good point there….Ive found that too!

Sandy

April 8, 2015 at 3:34 pm - Reply

Hi Deb, really nice quotes from Robin Sharma. How true it is that nothing grows in comfort zone. It takes courage to step out of the comfort zone, into the unknown. It’s the tricky mind at work, and that’s what we need to tackle – our mind. Thanks for shating this post Deb. And I congratulate you for stepping out of your comfort zone. Keep on going!

To your Abundance, Sandy :)

Deb Talbot

April 9, 2015 at 6:54 am - Reply

Hey Sandy! Yeah Robin Sharma is one of my favourite mentors…he has a lot of powerful one liners in self development. What goes on in our heads can stop us from getting the most out of life instead, I have learnt more about self development in the last 2 years than in the last 40 years of working for employers To your Abundance too Sandy!!

David

April 9, 2015 at 2:38 am - Reply

Hi Deb, you’ve pulled a lot of good, inspiring information together here and like Carol I also really like the infographic. Like so many things, stepping outside your comfort zone gets easier the more times you’ve done it and gained from it.

Deb Talbot

April 9, 2015 at 6:45 am - Reply

Hey David thanks! Im glad you found the post useful. I agree it does get easier the more times you take another step, you can actually feel yourself grow in confidence!

joan

April 9, 2015 at 5:01 am - Reply

Love the infograghic! I have never had a comfort zone. I’m always trying new things.

Deb Talbot

April 9, 2015 at 7:02 am - Reply

Hey Joan! Yeah the infographic puts things into perspective! Trying new things certainly expands the mind!